Labels

Sunday 15 April 2012

My Holidays!!! :)

Hey guys, me again. :)
As you probably know from my last weekly post i said it was Easter Holidays, but now they are over :( Now it’s back to school and work. It is very sad, but at least i get to see all my friends :) Holidays go so fast when you having fun :D


Anyway, I'm going to share with you what i did on the holidays :)

Well to start off i got.... braces. Which i was excited to get them at first, but when they put it on it felt weird, but after a few days you get used to them. But now, i just want them taken off. :/

I saw the Hunger Games, with a friend. :) It was such a good movie, if you haven’t seen it, i really recommend the movie, i can’t wait till number 2 comes out!!  I might start reading the books, if i get round to it ;) i rate the movie a 4 out of 5 stars.

Some of my family came over, it was great fun. We went and looked at some open homes and went to the beach. We also went out for dinner one night, the food was great! So i had great fun with my family.

It was also great getting to sleep in, and not having to worry about homework.

It sum it all up, i had a great holiday and had loads of fun, with friends and family. :)

I hope you all had a great holiday to, and enjoyed this weekly post, and have a great first day back, and i hope you are not all too tired like i am -.-  Comment down below and tell me what you did these holidays.

byeeeee..... :)

Credit for this picture goes to: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-4398979/stock-photo-school-books-with-apple-on-desk.html




No comments:

Post a Comment