Labels

Monday 30 April 2012

Mascara review

hey guys me again, and this is going to another blog review, on my favourite mascara, Full 'N' Soft Mascara, by Maybelline. I know this isn't a crafty thing, but i do love my make up. ;) I love this mascara because it doesn't go on wet, and it makes you lashes long and full. It also doesn't clump your lashes like some mascaras that i have tried. If you have a mascara that isn't working for you, you should go try this mascara, it great, and my favourite mascara! :)

Here is some pictures of the mascara:



As you can see, from all the mascara on the sides, I've used this a lot. (i have the water proof mascara, but you can always get the non-water proof one.) The price varies in different countries, so i can't really say what it is.



Here's a link to their website, you should also go check out some of their products, they also have lipsticks, eyeshadow, foundation and lots more.  http://www.maybelline.com.au/PRODUCTS/Eyes/MASCARA/Full_N_Soft_Mascara.aspx

I hope you enjoyed this review and try out this mascara.
byeeee... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment