Labels

Sunday 13 May 2012

Mothers Day :D

Hey guys, its me with another weekly post.
Im sorry i havent been doing much weekly posts, lately ive been quite busy.....

Well as you know, it was Mothers Day yesterday! It was quite a fun day. we took my mum shopping and she bought a couple of things. I also cooked tea that night, so she could have a break from cooking ;) We also rang up my nanas and wished them a happy Nana's Day. It was great talking to them and catching up.
What did you guys do for your mum yesterday? comment below and tell me what you did. :D

I hope you enjoyed this short weekly post!!
byeeeeeeee.... :)

P.S. Happy Mothers day!! <3 :D



Credit for this picture goes to:
http://jillboydsplace.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/coping-with-mothers-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment