Labels

Monday 19 March 2012

Trip

Hey guys, as you may already know, i went on holiday last week :D it was great!!
Well this weekly post is about what a bought.
Where i went, things were really cheap!! So here are some things that i bought....


Heres a new pair of shoes i got, I was going to get more, but my feet are a size too big for the shoes over there :(  When i saw these shoes, i really looved them, and im soo happy i got them :)

Heres this really cute, new bag i bought, dont you think it looks cute? I really love this bag! But it did take me while to find a bag, because i didnt really like some of the bags they had over there, but i liked one, but it was expensive. then i found this bag, and just looved it!


And heres a few clothes i bought. Pink skinny jeans, t-shirt, and a skirt. I did buy more clothes, but there was too much, so i just put a few things up. I really love everything i bought! I love these pink skinny jeans! soo cute, and i love the t-shirt, i dont know if you can see in the picture, but there are some sparkly dots of the shirt, which i love. and the skirt, i really love it! its a fitting skirt, love the colours of it.

Basicly i love everything i bought, and nearly everything was cheap as chips!!!!

Well i hope you enjoyed, and like some of the things i bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment